I will charge per song as each is a snowflake--prices ranging from:
The amount of instruments needed as well as song length will be the main pricing ingredients. We can get pretty close with a short conversation regarding exactly what you need.
Turn around time will be a couple days unless your selection is quite involved.
Go to my contact page.
What I Can Do For You
One of my favorite things to do is listen to a song and turn that sound into notes on the page. I have always enjoyed hearing sounds and creating the same idea in a visual form. I will charge you a nominal fee to turn your musical thought into professional notation.
I use Finale 2014, and love charting music for most:
- Occidental approach
Any Instrument (Any Combination)
- Voice and Lyrics
- Piano, Organ or any Keyboard instrument
- Guitar Notation, Tabs, and/or Fretboard Shapes
- Bass Notation and Tabs
- Drum Kit Notation
- Banjo Notation and Tab
- Mandolin Notation and Tab
- Stings: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
- Woodwinds: Piccolo, Flute, Alto Flute, All Saxophones, All Clarinets (and Bass Clarinet), Oboe/Bassoon, All Recorders, Ocarina, Pennywhistle
- Brass Horns: All Trumpets & variations, All Trombones, Baritone, All Tubas, Shofar
- Pitched Percussion: Timpani, Crystal Glasses, Steel Drums, Boom Whackers
Voice and Piano